G-1500 Door Awning
About the G-1500:
Girard was the first in the RV industry to develop a motorized lateral arm retractable awning.
The G-1500 door awning features a patented, easily adjustable pitch, and heavy duty lateral arms providing superior tension to keep fabric taught and smooth.
A completely enclosed cassette fits every type of installation, resulting in a small frame footprint, and sleek design.
The frame is made of corrosion-resistant, powder-coated extruded aluminum with components made of stainless steel and is available in white or black. The frame can be custom powder coated upon request.
Every Girard awning is produced with the highest quality components, to ensure the greatest product durability. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!
Acrylic Fabric (Sunbrella)
Crank Handle/Manual Override
- The G-1500 lateral arm retractable awning is available up to 10’ standard.
- Awnings can be customized to operate with standard or remote 110v, 220v or 12V DC.
- In case of power failure our 110v/220v awnings are equipped with a manual override.
- All our Girard Awnings can be operated with our NEW GENERATION of G-LINK Awning Electronics.
- The G-1500 automatic awning can be configured to work with other Girard products to provide the optimized shade solution.
- Custom sizes are available in 1” increments.
- The G-1500 has a 2 year Limited warranty to the original OEM/Installer.
Lengths: 54” to 10’
Frame Dimensions: 5-1/4" (wide), 7-3/8" (high).
Awning retracts into a compact powder coated aluminum frame, which protects the fabric when retracted.
Projections Available: 3’3”
Technology: G-LINK Electronics wireless technology utilizes RF frequencies for easy installation and can be modified to work with the Crestron System or similar products.
Fabrics: 100% woven acrylic with large selection of colors by Sunbrella (our preferred fabric manufacturer). Fabrics Girard Systems uses only the highest quality Acrylic Fabrics. Select from hundreds of fabric colors to complete the perfect look.
Operation: Can be operated using a wireless remotes or wireless wall switch.